Supplier Code of Conduct
1.1. METALLOINVEST Group’s Supplier Code of Conduct (the Code) is a means to ensure sustainable development of entities managed by METALLOINVEST MC LLC (“METALLOINVEST Group”, “Group”, “we”, or “Company”) and sets out uniform procurement requirements applicable to them.
1.2. This Supplier Code of Conduct has been developed in accordance with the applicable law of Russia, local policies and the Group’s strategic objectives.
1.3. This Code shall apply to METALLOINVEST Group entities, i.e., Lebedinsky GOK, Andrey Varichev Mikhailovsky GOK, Oskol Electrometallurgical Plant (OEMK), Ural Steel, Ural Scrap Company, Metalloinvest Corporate Service (MKS), and Metallo-Tech LLC.
2. Basic principles of sustainable procurement at METALLOINVEST Group
Sustainability is at the core of METALLOINVEST Group’s corporate philosophy. As a business that leverages state-of-the-art innovations, we are committed to responsible resource consumption, human capital development, boosting the wellbeing of local communities across our footprint, ensuring employee health and safety, and supporting various initiatives for the advancement of culture, sports, science, and education.
We consider the synergy of stakeholders’ partnership in upholding shared values the key to our sustainable growth and development. We are aware of our responsibility towards all our stakeholders, and the partner relations we are building with them are based on respecting human rights and abiding with the law and other applicable rules and regulations.
At METALLOINVEST Group, we regard sustainability as an integral part of the Company’s long-term strategy and a key consideration in our procurement activities and supplier/contractor relations.
Throughout our value chain, the Company uncompromisingly upholds the following sustainability priorities:
- Making continuous efforts to reduce emissions and waste in our operations
- Providing our customers with raw materials that help them drive their environmental performance
- Providing our employees with safe workplaces, decent pay, and benefits
- Improving the efficiency of anti-corruption initiatives and ensuring the employees’ compliance with anti-corruption laws
- Contributing to the wellbeing of local residents across our footprint (in partnership with local communities).
|Supplier Code of Conduct 21.08.2020 (268.83 Kb)|